- April 14: Ashish and Cho
- April 15: Erika, Kim J. S. and Mohamed
- April 19: Tarun, Lufthansa and Kim T.J.
- April 22: Alberto, Pranab and MiAe
- April 26: Uday, Jeff and Kammy
- April 28: Rhett, Chris and Temple
Presentations and Tutorials
- Introduction to GIS and ArcGIS: Presentation, Tutorial and Data.
- ArcMap and Visualization: Presentation and Tutorial
- ArcCatalog and Geodatabases: Presentation , Tutorial and Data.
- Map Projections: Presentation, Tutorial and Data.
- Getting Data: Presentation and Tutorial.
- Map Analysis with Vector Data: Presentation 1, Presentation 2, Presentation 3, Tutorial and Data.
- Creating and Editing Feature Data: Presentation, Tutorial and Data.
- Creating and Editing Tabular Data: Presentation.
- Map Analysis with Raster Data: Presentation 1, Presentation 2, Tutorial and Data.
- Hydrologic Analysis: Presentation, Tutorial and Data
- Goemetic Networks: Presentation.
Prepare four 300- to 400-word article/book-chapter reviews. At least two of the select articles must be related to your term project topic. Suggested sources of articles/book-chapters are:
- Proceedings of ESRI User Conferences (1997-2001)
- Transportation GIS by Lang, ESRI Press, 1999 (all chapters but chapter 1).
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling Support by Maidment and Djokic, ESRI Press, 2000.
- Managing Natural Resources with GIS by Lang, ESRI Press, 1998 (all chapters but chapter 1).
- Planning Support Systems by Brail and Klosterman, ESRI Press, 2001.
- GIS for Landscape Architects by Hanna, ESRI Press, 1999.
- Open Access - GIS in e-Government by Greene, ESRI Press, 2001.
- Integrating GIS and GPS by Steede-Terry, ESRI Press, 2000.
- Technical journals and other nationally or internationally recognized periodicals (1997-2002).
Any other source of articles/book-chapters relevant in your field can be considered, but should be subject to approval by the instructor.
Updated on 04/07/2004by Francisco Olivera