GRADUATE STUDENTS (as Committee Chair)
Last Updated: August 30, 2016
Doctor of Philosophy
● Mushtaq Al-Saidi, began studies in Spring 2015, dissertation topic: to be determined.
● Marcus Brewer, began studies in Fall 2014, dissertation topic: to be determined.
● Yanfen Zhou, began studies in Spring 2013, dissertation topic: functional definition for driveway.
Master of Science
● Adam Stacy, began studies in Spring 2016, thesis topic: to be determined.
Master of Engineering
● Jerod Stanley, began studies in Fall 2015.
Students Who Have Graduated (Note: where provided, the links to thesis/dissertation are the version of the document that is in the TAMU on-line library catalog)
● Tracy Zhou, Doctor of Philosophy, August 2016. Study on Arterial Signal Coordination with Uneven Double Cycling.† Dissertation proposal.
● Lacy Brown, Doctor of Philosophy, December 2015. A Method for Evaluating Access Management on Major Arterial Crossroads in the Vicinity of Interchanges.† Dissertation Proposal
● Jacqueline Hohenstein, Master of Engineering, December 2015.
● Yuzhou Li, Master of Engineering, December 2015.
● James Robertson, Doctor of Philosophy, May 2015. A Decision Support Tool for Selecting Traffic Control Devices.†
● Mengqing Wang, Master of Engineering, May 2015.
● Xiaohan Li, Master of Science, An Analysis of the Impact of Reducing Pedestrian-Walking-Speed on Intersection Traffic MOEs.† Thesis proposal. †May 2015.
● Brad Brimley, Doctor of Philosophy, December 2014. Visual Attention and Driver Performance at Horizontal Curves.† Dissertation Proposal
● Catie Reed, Master of Engineering, August 2013.
● Medhi Azimi. Doctor of Philosophy, December 2012. Theoretical Examination of Passing Sight Distance in Three Dimensions with Application to Marking No-Passing Zones.† Dissertation proposal.
● Courtney Carr. Master of Engineering, August 2012.
● Andrew Persyn. Master of Engineering, May 2012.
● James Robertson. Master of Science, May 2011. A Traffic Operations Method for Evaluating Automobile and Bicycle Shared Roadways.† Thesis Proposal.
● Heather McNeal, Master of Science, May 2010.† Creating a Systems Engineering Approach for the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices. Thesis Proposal.
● Susan Paulus. Master of Science, May 2010. A Retroreflective Sheeting Selection Technique for Nighttime Driversí Needs. Thesis Proposal.† Retroreflective Sheeting Selection Tool.
● Ridwan Quaium. Master of Science, May 2010. A Comparison of Vehicle Speed at Day and Night at Rural Horizontal Curves.
● Jonathan Re. Master of Science, May 2009.† Assessing Benefits in Vehicle Speed and Lateral Position when Chevrons with Full Retroreflective Sign Posts are Implemented on Rural Horizontal Curves.† Thesis Proposal.
● Thomas Hartman. Master of Science, August 2008.† A Systems Approach to Urban Freeway Work Zone Performance Measures and Post-Hoc Analysis of Work Zone Decisions Using Amalgamated Performance Measures.† Thesis Proposal.
● Cameron Williams. Master of Science, May 2008.† Field Location of No-Passing Zones Due to Vertical Alignment Using the Global Positioning System.† Thesis Proposal.
● Naveen Mokkapati. Master of Science, August 2007.† Determining the Extent and Characteristics of Overrepresentation of Large Truck Crashes in Daytime and Nighttime Work Zones.† Thesis Proposal.
● Marshall Cheek. Master of Science, May 2007.† Improvements to a Queue and Delay Estimation Algorithm Utilized in Video Imaging Vehicle Detection Systems.† Thesis Proposal.
● Jerremy Clark. Master of Science, May 2007.† Nighttime Driver Needs: An Analysis of Sign Usage Based on Luminance.† Thesis Proposal.
● Christopher Debaillon.† Master of Engineering, May 2007.
● Matthew Sneed.† Master of Engineering, December 2006.
● Agrawal, Ravi. Master of Science, May 2006.† Using Finite Element Structural Analysis of Retroreflective Raised Pavement Markers (RRPMs) to Recommend Testing Procedures for Simulating Their Field Performance.† Thesis Proposal.†
● Garg, Roma.† Master of Science, May 2006.† Impacts of a Conspicuity Treatment on Speed Limit Compliance.† Thesis Proposal.
● Gogula, Madhuri. Master of Science, May 2006.† The Impact of Modern Headlamps on the Design of Sag Vertical Curves. Thesis Proposal.†