Lee L. Lowery, Jr., PhD, P.E.
|E-mail to: Lowery@tamu.edu
Hard copy to:
Lee L. Lowery, Jr.
Zachry Department of Civil Engineering
CE/TTI (Civil Engineering Lab Building) Room 701c
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3136
- My Resume
- Request to be forced into a CVEN class only
- Submit application for a Civil Engineering Department Scholarship
- Have a Corporate Internship opening you would like to register with the CE Department?
- Engineering Registration - How to pass the Fundamentals of Engineering and Professional Engineering exams
- Engineering Ethics
- Jobs - Seeking one or Seeking to fill one
- Volunteer opportunities for engineers - And here (generic) - And here (generic) - Build your resume with some meaningful work
- How employers can contact our students with information, job opportunities, etc. (student resumes on the right side of the page)
- Why you should take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Texas A&M Civil Engineering Department pass rate on the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- A Brief History of the Civil Engineering Department
- Personal nonsense (You are welcome here. Just general nonsense, humor, songs, etc.)
- Generic Information For Lowery's Classes
- The correct time (to the nanosecond)
Google search of entire site (scroll down for results - it often brings back a lot of trash):