Lee L. Lowery, Jr., PhD, P.E.
|E-mail to: Lowery@tamu.edu
Hard copy to:
Lee L. Lowery, Jr.
Zachry Department of Civil Engineering
CE/TTI (Civil Engineering Lab Building) Room 701c
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3136
Office Hours: Office hours
- My Resume
- My office hours
- Considering going into the Structures Option? Planning your courses early is critical.
- Request to be forced into a CVEN class only
- Submit application for a Civil Engineering Department Scholarship
- Our company has an internship we would like to register with the C.E. Department
- Our company is interested in getting in touch with your students regarding employment
- Engineering registration review materials FE review Advanced FE review
- Texas A&M Civil Engineering Department pass rate on the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Engineering Ethics
- Jobs - Students seeking jobs or employers seeking top graduate employees
- Letters of recommendation for my students
- Volunteer opportunities for engineers - And here (generic) - And here (generic) - Build your resume with some meaningful work
- How employers can contact and meet with our students with information, job opportunities, etc.
- Register your corporate internship with the TAMU CE Department
- Mental health issues at TAMU
- A Brief History of the Civil Engineering Department
- Personal nonsense (You are welcome here. Just general nonsense, humor, songs, etc.)
- General Information For Lowery's Classes
- Excellent publications on engineering for new engineers
- The correct time (to the nanosecond)